Doing ordinary things in extraordinary ways.
In 20 years as a real estate and business professional, I’ve learned one fundamental truth: Putting clients first is the key to success. You may have heard this before. But what does it really mean?
- It means making myself accessible and keeping my work transparent, especially when timely and critical decisions need to be made…
It means being a good listener as well as a good communicator, responding quickly to your questions and giving you straightforward answers…
- It means continually improving my skill sets, embracing the latest technologies to work quickly and efficiently, and expanding the range of services available to you…
- It means leveraging my networks and international connections to open new opportunities…
- It means aggressively marketing your property to maximize its exposure…
- It means being a fierce advocate for you at the negotiating table…
And at the end of the day, for my seller clients, it means negotiating the highest possible price. For buyers, it means getting you the best possible price for your investment.
My goal is to do such a good job that you’ll call me whenever you’re in the market to buy or sell — that when your friends, family, colleagues, and neighbors ask you for a recommendation, you feel confident referring them to me.
My success as a REALTOR® is the result of a few key traits:
- In-depth knowledge of my community
- Market and marketing savvy
- Attention to detail, and
- Seasoned negotiation tactics.
In my experience, the best results come from collaborating with clients, listening closely to identify your needs, and working tenaciously to fulfill them.
You need a REALTOR® who will go the extra mile to guide you through the process from inception to transaction. And you need someone who understands that an app can’t replace the human touch, especially in our new normal.
Buying or selling a home is the largest financial transaction that many of us enter into. It’s important to have someone in your corner who can help you keep it all in perspective.
Speaking of perspective, it’s also important to have a REALTOR® with deep ties to their community, as well as a global network.
That’s why I’m proud to serve as President and International Affairs Director for the Silicon Valley Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners, as well as International Task Force Chair and Ambassador for NAWBO at the national level.
Not only do these roles allow me to give back to the community, they provide me with access to unique networks and resources.
And my experience as a Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) opens doors to new opportunities around the world for you to explore.
Want to learn more? Just ask my clients. Or give me a call, and we’ll get started together today!